JFrog Connect pricing can be found at https://jfrog.com/connect/pricing#pro
JFrog Connect billing is based on the chosen subscription plan: Early Production, Basic, Standard, Premium, and period: monthly or annually.
- 1.Connect tools and features limits: Update limit is 1000 updates / month (An update deployment is counted after each deployment of the update. The amount of the devices the update is deployed on doesn't affect the total Updates counting). 2 projects per account, each account can only be used by a single person, Remote control & Remote access are counted together, while the limit is 1000 unique session (30 minutes per session). The Remote command limit is 1000 commands (An command deployment is counted after each deployment of the command. The amount of the devices the command is deployed on doesn't affect the total command counting). The data monitor tool is limited to 5 parameters and 200MB/month.
- 2.Other features: Communication cycle, team accounts, Security, Groups, Tags, Rest API, Monitoring, Logs, or any other features that are written in each plan with different limits are being provided by the limits that are written in JFrog Connect website: 'jfrog.com/connect/pricing' production plans according to each plan feature limit number.
- 3.JFrog Connect counting registered devices as long as they are in an offline/online state. Deleted devices are not counted.
- 4.Tags are counted by type. For example: 3 Tags can be attached to 1000 devices, and still will be counted as 3 Tags.
- 5.All Customer prepayments, if any, for the Service (monthly, yearly or otherwise) shall be deemed fully earned upon payment and are non-refundable; this includes accounts that are renewed.