Comment on page
Link Docker Hub
JFrog Connect enables you to link any Docker Hub account to deploy updates directly from your container registry to the edge devices.
When you use the Deploy Containers action block in a software update, you can configure the block to pull container images directly from your image registry in Docker Hub. All you need to do is link your Docker Hub account to your JFrog Connect account. The procedures on this page describe how to connect the account.
- A JFrog Connect account.
- One or more Docker Hub accounts with a container image.
Before you can configure the link with Docker Hub, you need to get an access token.
- 2.Click your username in the top right corner.
- 3.Click Account Settings, and go to the Security section.
- 4.Under Access Tokens, click New Access Token.
- 5.Enter a description of your access token, e.g., JFrog Connect, and click Create.
- 6.Copy the access token to your clipboard.
Example of token:
- 1.Go to Updates in the left sidebar and click Create Update Flow.
- 2.Drag the Deploy Containers action block and drop it in the workflow.
- 3.Click the Deploy Containers action block in the flow, and for Registry Account, click Other Registry.
In the action block configuration, click Add Account, and complete the requested information:
- Registry Provider: Choose DockerHub from the list.
- Account Display Name: Enter any name you want to display that will identify this account. The display name will appear in the list of Registry Accounts whenever you choose Other Account in the action block configuration.
- Docker Hub Username: Enter the username that you use to log in to Docker Hub.
- Docker Hub Access Token: Paste in the access token that you created previously
Save the account information. After saving, you can either continue with your action block configuration or simply cancel the action block without saving. (You can also link an additional Docker Hub account.)
The next time you enter a Deploy Containers action block configuration, this Docker Hub account and any additional accounts you added will be visible in the dropdown list of Other Registry accounts.
To enable Connect support of a Docker Hub Organization Account, reach out to JFrog Connect support.