Comment on page
Link Git Account
JFrog Connect enables you to link any Git repository account to deploy updates directly from your repository to the edge devices.
You can link a Git repository account to JFrog Connect at any time and you can link as many accounts as you need.
- A JFrog Connect account.
- One or more Git repository accounts.
- 1.Go to Updates in the left sidebar and click Create Update Flow.
- 2.Drag the Git Repository action block and drop it in the workflow.
- 3.Click the Git Repository action block in the flow, and click Private Repository.
- 1.In the Configure Action popup, click Add Account.
- 2.Display Name: Enter name to identify this account in the JFrog Connect dashboard. The display name should describe this account (for example, Tim's account in JFrogConnect's Github organization). The display name will appear in the list of Registry Accounts whenever you choose Other Account in the action block configuration.
- 3.Git Username: Enter the username of your Git user. This is the same username used in the git login command.
- 4.Git Access Token: Enter the access token or password for the account. This is a secret and will not be editable after you save it.
- 5.Save the account information. After saving, you can either continue with your action block configuration or simply cancel the action block without saving. (You can also link an additional Git account.)
The next time you enter a Git Repository action block configuration, this Git account and any other Git accounts you added will be visible in the Git Account dropdown list.