Comment on page
Other Container Registries
JFrog Connect supports the use of your private container registry for the deployment of software updates to your devices.
In order to deploy a container update from your private registry, you will link your private registry account to Connect. Then you will be able to use this account when you build an update flow for deploying the update. This page describes how to link the private registry account.
- A JFrog Connect account.
- One or more private container registries with a container image.
- 1.Go to Updates in the left sidebar and click Create Update Flow.
- 2.Drag the Deploy Containers action block and drop it in the workflow.
- 3.Click the Deploy Containers action block in the flow, and for Registry Account, click Other Registry.
Click Add Account and complete the form as described below.
- Registry Provider: Choose Private Registry from the list.
- Account Display Name: Enter any name you want to display that will identify this account. The display name will appear in the list of Registry Accounts whenever you choose Other Account in the action block configuration.
- Login Username: Enter the username for your private registry account.
- Login Password: Enter the password to your private registry account.
- Registry Address: Enter the URL for your private registry.
Save the account information. After saving, you can either continue with your action block configuration or simply cancel the action block without saving. (You can also link an additional private registry account.)
The next time you enter a Deploy Containers action block configuration, this private registry account and any additional accounts you added will be visible in the dropdown list of Other Registry accounts.