Comment on page
In order to change your password settings, please follow the guidelines below:
- 1.Login to your Connect account, and click on the settings category.
- 2.Under the account section -> general settings, click on the JFrog platform link:
- 3.At your JFrog platform page, click on the settings icon in the top right corner add choose user management.
- 3.Click on your email under the Users table
- 5.Under the password section, there's a place to set a new password and save it at the bottom of the page accordingly.
Set 2-factor authentication
6. On the right categories menu, click on the platform security -> general.
- 7.Choose and enable google authenticator as follow:
- 8.Save the settings on the bottom of the page, and logout from your JFrog platform account by clicking on the user icon -> logout, as follow:
- 9.Next, logout and login to Connect in order to setup Google Authenticator.
Upon payment completion, your account will receive immediate access to all of the included terms.
Upon adding devices or upgrading from one plan to another, you will be charged with the relative amount until the end of your closest payment, and a full amount will be charged on the next payment.
All invoices are automatically sent every month/year to the Email used during the purchasing process.